Hosted payloads allow governments, scientific institutions, and organizations the benefit of having their mission payload on board a Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) satellite with shorter lead times at lower costs than dedicated missions.
Dispensed Payloads allow affordable access to GTO or GEO for small missions, with shorter lead times than dedicated missions.
- More science for smaller budgets
- Affordable Access to Space
- Frequent/Fast Access to Space
- Low Risk Solutions
- Proven Platform Stability
- Accommodation Flexibility
- Fixed Cost
- Heritage and Reliability
- Data Downlink Options
- Shared or Dedicated Operations
- Payload Control Options